Assessors Took A ‘Vote’

EDITOR’S NOTE–This is another article on Findlay-area history adapted from a series written from 1959 to 1974 by the late R.L. Heminger, publisher and editor of The Courier.   –   By R.L. HEMINGER     Now, when a public improvement is...

Contractor’s Record Details Construction Of Courthouse

EDITOR’S NOTE–This is another article on Findlay-area history adapted from a series written from 1959 to 1974 by the late R.L. Heminger, publisher and editor of The Courier.   –   By R.L. HEMINGER     There has been preserved the...

Building The Courthouse

EDITOR’S NOTE–This is another article on Findlay-area history adapted from a series written from 1959 to 1974 by the late R.L. Heminger, publisher and editor of The Courier.   –   By R.L. HEMINGER     Bids were opened for the construction of...

Which Road To Follow?

EDITOR’S NOTE–This is another article on Findlay-area history adapted from a series written from 1959 to 1974 by the late R.L. Heminger, publisher and editor of The Courier.   –   By R.L. HEMINGER     The history of Hancock County written by...

The Old Courthouse Yard

EDITOR’S NOTE–This is another article on Findlay-area history adapted from a series written from 1959 to 1974 by the late R.L. Heminger, publisher and editor of The Courier.   –   By R.L. HEMINGER     A brick courthouse once stood on the site...

Another Soldier Returns

EDITOR’S NOTE–This is another article on Findlay-area history adapted from a series written from 1959 to 1974 by the late R.L. Heminger, publisher and editor of The Courier.   –   By R.L. HEMINGER     We spoke (last week) of a soldier in the...

Soldiers Return To County

EDITOR’S NOTE–This is another article on Findlay-area history adapted from a series written from 1959 to 1974 by the late R.L. Heminger, publisher and editor of The Courier.   –   By R.L. HEMINGER     Gen. William Hull and his four regiments...