REINEKE FORD   ||   NEWS UPDATES

Fire damages Blanchard Township residence

A fire recently left significant smoke and heat damage to a Blanchard Township home.

A wood burning stove caused the fire at about 10:13 p.m. on Sunday at 11735 Hancock County 12, said Robert Schoonover, chief of Blanchard Township Fire Department.

No injuries were reported. The fire caused roughly $30,000 in damage, Schoonover said.

Scott and Kristin Sharpe own the property, according to auditor records.

Firefighters were on scene for about two hours. Rawson and McComb firefighters assisted.

Comments

comments

About the Author