Paving work will continue on several Findlay streets Thursday, resulting in some lane reductions and road closures.
From 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., the city will be doing work along the following streets:
- South Main Street, from Woodley Avenue to the southern city limits; lane reductions for final paving work
- Sixth Street, from South Main to South Blanchard streets; lane reductions for final paving work
- Sixth Street, from Amelia Avenue to Ohio 37; closed for paving work
- West Sandusky Street, from Western Avenue to Interstate 75; closed for paving work
- North Main Street, from Bigelow Avenue to Hancock County 99; lane reductions for milling work
All work is weather permitting.
Motorists are advised to avoid these areas if possible. Access to residences and businesses, including The Courier, will be maintained.