An electrical fire on Friday damaged a home on the western side of Findlay.
Wiring from an attic ventilation fan caught fire at about 11:44 a.m. at 607 Edith Ave., said Gene Stump, chief of the Liberty Township Fire Department.
The fire damaged the roof and a bedroom, causing about $12,000 in damage, Stump said.
Stump said Findlay firefighters were initially dispatched to the house and handled much of the fire. Hanco Ambulance assisted as well.
No one was injured in the fire. The home is owned by the Manley family, Stump said.
- The Docket
- Member Service