The Findlay Fire Department responded to a grease fire at the Burger King located at 717 W. Trenton Ave. at 2:34 a.m. Saturday.
The fire, which Burger King employees had partially extinguished, took five minutes to bring under control with an inch-and-a-half hose line by 2:44 a.m., the fire department reported.
No one sustained injuries, the department reported.
The fire originated in a fryer, which suffered damage, and the kitchen area sustained smoke damage. No damage estimate was available Saturday evening, the fire department reported.
Fourteen firefighters and four trucks responded, and the fire is under investigation, the department reported.