REINEKE FORD   ||   NEWS UPDATES

Fire damages Findlay residence

Findlay firefighters responded to a blaze at 230 Monroe Ave. around 3:11 p.m. Monday. Nobody was injured.
The fire caused just under $10,000 worth of damage and was contained to a utility room in the residence, the Findlay Fire Department reported.
The fire started when owner Jeff Frost, 41, was working on an electrical panel in his home, according to the fire department. Firefighters were able to put out the flames in about 15 minutes and left the scene about an hour after they were called, according to the department.

Comments

comments

About the Author