The Secretary of State’s office has announced locations and times for its September open office hours events, including a session on Tuesday at the Findlay-Hancock County Public Library.
In addition to making voter registration forms and election information available, regional representatives will be on hand to answer questions and distribute materials to those interested in learning more about the other functions of the office, such as the business services division and initiatives including the Ohio Business Profile and Military Ready-to-Vote program.
Open office hours will be held at the following times and locations:
- Hancock County – Tuesday, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Findlay-Hancock County Public Library, 206 Broadway.
- Seneca County – Sept. 16, noon to 2 p.m. at Tiffin Public Library, 77 Jefferson St.
- Wyandot County – Sept. 19, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Upper Sandusky Community Library, 301 N Sandusky Ave.
- Hardin County – Sept. 22, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m at Mary Lou Johnson Hardin County District Library, 325 E. Columbus St., Kenton.
- Allen County – Sept. 24, noon to 2 p.m. at Lima Public Library, 650 W Market St.
- Wood County – Sept. 29, noon to 2 p.m. at Way Public Library, 101 E. Indiana Ave., Perrysburg.