The Findlay Halloween Parade Committee has announced street closures and parking restrictions for Tuesday evening’s parade.
The parade will begin at 7 p.m.
The following streets will close for the parade:
- At 5:30 p.m., South Main Street between Sixth and Lima streets will close; northbound traffic lanes will also be closed between East Pearl and Sixth streets.
- All side streets off of South Main Street between Lima and Seventh streets will then be closed at the first alleyway.
- At 6 p.m., Lake Cascades Parkway will be closed at the Western Avenue and South Main Street intersections.
- From 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Findlay Police will assist with any reasonable request to get people to their residences in the area affected by the closure. The requests should be made at the intersections of South Main and Lima streets, and South Main at Sixth streets. No requests can be made after 6:30 p.m. until the parade has concluded.
- Both Washington and Maple avenues will be open for north/south traffic.
There will be parking restrictions on the following streets:
- Both side of South Main Street, from Lima Street to McPherson Avenue, from noon to 10 p.m.
- Second Street, from South Main Street to the first alley off of South Main, from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- East Lima Street, from South Main Street to Washington Avenue, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hancock Street, Third Street, Glendale Avenue Greenlawn Avenue, and East McPherson Avenue, from South Main Street to the first alley off of South Main, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Seventh Street, from South Main Street to Washington Avenue, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- West McPherson Avenue, Stadium Drive, Lime Street, Baldwin Avenue, Locust Street, and Elm Street, from South Main Street to the first alley off of South Main, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Beech Avenue and East Street, from East Lincoln to East Lima streets, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m