The City of Findlay and Hancock County Engineer’s Office have announced this week’s road construction projects.
In Findlay, four streets are being affected by projects:
- Concord Court will be closed to through traffic between Parkside Place and Vincent Street during working hours for a water line replacement.
- South Main Street will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Lima Street and Woodley Avenue, with northbound traffic shifted onto the southbound side of South Main Street.
- Osborn Avenue will be reduced to one lane between Center Street and Wedgewood Drive to allow crews to work on manholes in the roadway. Work will begin at 7 a.m. Tuesday; flaggers and signage will be present.
- Summit Street between Lima Avenue and Stadium Drive will be closed to through traffic during working hours for street resurfacing.
On the county side, throughout the week, widening work will be conducted on Madison Township 68 and Blanchard Township 121.
- Today, paving work is being done on Hancock County 252 and Marion Township 202.
- Tuesday, paving work will be done on Van Buren Township roads 27 and 29.
Road closures may temporarily be needed during widening and paving work.