The churches of the North Baltimore Area Cooperative Ministry (NBACM) will host weekly “Community Lenten Lunches” on Wednesdays during Lent. Community members are invited to lunch and Lenten devotions from noon to 1 p.m. at a North Baltimore church.
The schedule is:
- Ash Wednesday, Feb. 14, Holy Family Roman Catholic, 115 E. Cherry St.;
- Feb. 21, Praise Chapel Pentecostal (location of meal: Church of the Good Shepherd, 119 W. Broadway St.);
- Feb. 28, St. James United Methodist. 201 S. Second St.;
- March 7, The Bridge Fellowship, 123 E. Broadway St.;
- March 14, Church of the Good Shepherd;
- March 21, St. Luke’s Lutheran, 215 N. Second St.
There is no cost for the meal, but participants are invited to give an offering for the ministries of NBACM including the “Community Food Pantry.”