The Arts Partnership is giving Findlay the opportunity to take Tuesday lunches outside in the summer with Fifth Third Bank’s Courtyard Concert Series.
Courtyard Concerts are held from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays from June 20 through Aug. 15 in Latham Courtyard located at 510 S. Main St. Local musicians are paired with a local restaurant which offers lunch options.
Concert admission is free, food prices are often $7 but may vary with the vendor.
There will be no July 4 concert in observance of the holiday.
The Courtyard Concert Series is sponsored by Fifth Third Bank, Spectrum Eye Care, The Courier, WKXA, WFIN, 106.3 The Fox, Flag City Title Agency, Hancock County Convention and Visitors Bureau, Heck Rentals, Ohio Arts Council and Dean Sound.
Scheduled performances include:
- June 20: The Two of Us, food by AJ’s Heavenly Pizza
- June 27: Eric Sowers, food by Cedar Valley
- July 11: Scott Parnell, food by Stix Restaurant
- July 18: The 732 Electric Duo, food by The Wine Merchant
- July 25: Findlay High School Pantasia, food by Bistro on Main
- Aug. 1: James Adkins, food by Main Street Deli
- Aug. 8: Ryan Parker, food by We Serve. Coffee
- Aug. 15: Scott Duress and Sean Farmer, food by The Gathering