The Arts Partnership has announced the lineup for its 2014-2015 Marathon Petroleum Corporation Performing Arts Season.
Tickets for all shows are now on sale to the public. They include:
• The Ohio State University Active Alumni Band, 3:30 p.m. Sept. 21 at Winebrenner Auditorium. The group is the largest brass and percussion alumni band in the United States. Tickets are $20 for adults, $15 for seniors and $10 for students; or $25 at the door.
• Dueling Pianos, 8 p.m. Nov. 14 at Alexandria’s. The high-energy show features audience requests, sing-alongs, rock and roll and comedy. The audience is just as much a part of the show as the entertainers. Tickets are $20; tables of eight to 10 may be reserved for a $25 fee.
• Sandi Patty’s “Christmas Blessings,” 7 p.m. Dec. 7 at Findlay High School’s R. L. Heminger Auditorium. Patty has received five Grammy awards, four Billboard Music Awards and recorded three platinum records and five gold records, with 11 million units sold. Tickets are $25 for adults and $20 for seniors and students; or $30 at the door.
• A Night of Comedy, 6:30 p.m. (for dinner and show) and 9:30 p.m. (for show only) Jan. 9 at Alexandria’s. The show will feature veteran comedians Auggie Smith and Henry Phillips, regulars on the Bob and Tom Radio Show. Tickets to the 6:30 p.m. performance, which includes dinner, are $35. Tickets for the 9:30 p.m. show are $20. Tables of eight to 10 may be reserved for a $25 fee.
• Josh Brodbeck will present an evening of organ music at 7:30 p.m. April 17 at St. Michael Church. A Findlay native, Brodbeck is minister of music and artist-in-residence at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Upper Arlington, where he oversees the music program and concert series. He is also organist-in-residence at the Methodist Theological School of Ohio. Admission is free; goodwill donations will be accepted.
Tickets are also available for the Blanchard Valley Health System Community Month performances:
• Findlay First Edition and Pantasia, 7 p.m. Jan. 23 at Findlay High School’s R.L. Heminger Auditorium. Findlay First Edition is Findlay High School’s show choir and Pantasia is the school’s steel drum band. The show will serve as a fundraiser for the groups. Tickets are $10 presale and $20 at the door.
• The Dulcimer Gatherin’, 4 p.m. Jan. 31 at College First Church of God. Tickets are $10 for adults and free for students.
• Findlay Light Opera Company, “Forever Plaid,” Feb. 27 through March 1. The venue and ticketing information will be determined at a later date.
• Findlay Academy of Ballet’s “The Pointe of the Evening,” 7:30 p.m. March 7 at Winebrenner Auditorium. Tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for students.
To purchase tickets for any of the shows, or for more information, call the Arts Partnership at 419-422-4624 or visit www.artspartnership.com.
- The Docket
- Member Service