Carey firefighters battle duplex fire

CAREY — The Carey Fire Department responded to a duplex fire at 11:55 a.m. Saturday.

The fire damaged the living room and front porch area of a duplex at 232 E. South St. in Carey.

Nobody was injured in the fire and no estimate of cost of damages has been made yet, said fire chief Chad Snyder.

The Upper Sandusky Fire Department and Carey Emergency Medical Service assisted in the response, he said.

No other details were available Sunday.



About the Author