By RYAN DUNN
A Rawson man charged with raping a young girl was among those indicted by a Hancock County grand jury on Tuesday.
Four charges of rape were filed against Gary A. Martin, 55.
Between Oct. 24 and December, in Union Township and Findlay, Martin allegedly engaged in sexual conduct with a girl about 11 years old, the indictment said.
The alleged offenses are first-degree felonies.
Separately, Rachel E. Mullholand, 34, of Findlay, was charged with a first-degree felony count of aggravated burglary after a Sunday incident.
Mullholand allegedly trespassed at 748 Longmeadow Lane, Apt. C., and injured the resident.
Also, a Findlay woman with five drunken driving convictions was accused of again operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Stacy D. Johnson, 46, allegedly drove while inebriated on Feb. 19 in Findlay.
Johnson was previously found guilty of the crime in Fremont and Huron municipal courts in 2001, 2002, 2005 and twice in 2011, according to the indictment.
The grand jury indicted seven others on Tuesday:
• Steven J. Tellez, 26, of Mount Blanchard, was charged with six counts of forgery and one count of heroin possession, each a fifth-degree felony.
Tellez allegedly forged six checks, totaling $2,350, on a First Federal Bank account. He is also accused of possessing less than 1 gram of heroin on Dec. 18 in Amanda Township.
• James F. Ramsey Jr., 49, of Findlay, was charged with two counts of forgery and one count of cocaine possession, fifth-degree felonies. On Sept. 7 and Sept. 15 in Findlay, Ramsey allegedly forged checks totaling $197 from Commercial Savings Bank accounts. On July 31 in Findlay, he allegedly possessed less than 5 grams of cocaine.
• Tracy L. Anders, 49, of Findlay, faces three counts of deception to obtain a dangerous drug, two fifth-degree felonies and one fourth-degree felony. Anders allegedly obtained a prescription of Suboxone on Aug. 14, 2012, oxycodone hydrochloride on Sept. 17, 2012, and hydrochloride on Sept. 17, 2012.
• Nicholas A. Snyder, 34, of Fostoria, was charged with felonious assault, a second-degree felony. Snyder allegedly harmed a man on Nov. 29 in Findlay.
• Stephanie A. Powell, 24, of Findlay, was charged with a fifth-degree felony count of aggravated possession of drugs. Powell allegedly had less than the bulk amount of oxycodone on Dec. 18 in Findlay.
• Ryan R. Brashares, 27, of Findlay, was indicted on a fourth-degree felony count of domestic violence. Brashares allegedly harmed a relative Feb. 22 in Findlay. He was previously convicted of domestic violence in Findlay Municipal Court in 2009, according to the indictment.
• Michael D. Dunn, 22, of Findlay, was charged with a fifth-degree felony count of receiving stolen property. Dunn allegedly had a stolen Huntington Bank debit card on Feb. 22 in Findlay.
Separately, a secret indictment against Jeffery L. Williams, 37, of Findlay, was recently unsealed.
Williams was charged with three fifth-degree felony counts of cocaine trafficking. Williams allegedly sold less than 5 grams of the drug on July 11, Aug. 5 and Aug. 22 in Findlay.
Send an E-mail to Ryan Dunn
- The Docket
- Member Service