The following is the weekly report of construction and maintenance work on state highways from the Ohio Department of Transportation:
• Interstate 75 both northbound and southbound lanes are narrowed and shifted approaching the U.S. 224 interchange at Findlay during reconstruction of the interchange. Lane restrictions are occurring on occasion in the southbound direction between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. mostly during the week but on some weekends as well.
• U.S. 224 traffic on the bridge over Interstate 75, Findlay, is traveling on the north half of the bridge, one lane in each direction with no turn lanes, during a complete reconstruction of the interchange. All ramps at the interchange are currently open. The project began in February and is expected to be completed late this fall.
• U.S. 224 on the east side of Findlay between Plaza Street and Hancock County 236 is restricted to one lane at times during a traffic signal upgrade project. The project is under way and will continue for an additional two weeks.
• Ohio 235 from Hancock County Road 304 (old U.S. 30) about three miles north of Ada to Hancock County 313 (old 25) just north of Interstate 75 will be closed beginning today for 21 days for grinding and paving of the roadway.
• Ohio 698 between the village of Jenera and Hancock County 313 will be restricted to one lane Tuesday through Friday for pavement repair. Traffic will be maintained with flaggers.
• Ohio 568 between Lye Creek just west of the Hancock County fairgrounds to Hancock County 180 will be restricted to one lane beginning April 28 for pavement repair in preparation for resurfacing.
• Ohio 330 from Ohio 15 to Vanlue High School will be restricted to one lane late this week for pavement repair in preparation for resurfacing.
• For the most recent information concerning the Interstate 75 reconstruction project through Lima and Allen County, visit www.odotlima75.org.
• U.S. 224 from just east of the village of Ottawa to just east of Gilboa will be reduced to one lane for sealing of pavement cracks.
• Ohio 108 in the village of Miller City will be closed beginning today for two weeks for railroad crossing repair.
• Beginning Monday, April 28, through August, intermittent lane restrictions are possible on Ohio 582 between Ohio 25 and Ohio 65 for resurfacing. Traffic will be maintained by flaggers.
• Ohio 635 between Ohio 18 and Township Road 132 will be closed from today through Friday for railroad repair.
- The Docket
- Member Service