The following is the weekly report of construction and maintenance work on state highways from the Ohio Department of Transportation:
The U.S. 224 interchange with Interstate 75 is currently being reconstructed. The project began in February and is expected to be completed late this fall. The following traffic impacts related to the reconstruction will occur in the upcoming week:
- Interstate 75 both northbound and southbound lanes are narrowed and shifted approaching the U.S. 224 interchange at Findlay during reconstruction of the interchange. Lane restrictions are occurring on occasion in the southbound direction between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. mostly during the week but on some weekends as well.
- Either today or Tuesday, traffic will be restricted to one lane in the southbound direction at the interchange while concrete is poured on the bridge piers. Work will begin at about 5 a.m. and complete by 10 a.m.
- U.S. 224 traffic on the bridge over Interstate 75 is traveling on the north half of the bridge, one lane in each direction with no turn lanes, during a complete reconstruction of the interchange. All ramps at the interchange are currently open. The project began in February and is expected to be completed late this fall.
- U.S. 224 on the east side of Findlay between Plaza Street and Hancock County 236 is restricted to one lane at times during a traffic signal upgrade project. The project is underway and will continue during the week.
- Ohio 235 from Hancock County Road 304 (old U.S. 30) about three miles north of Ada to Hancock County 313 (old U.S. 25) just north of Interstate 75 closed April 21 for 21 days for grinding and paving of the roadway.
- Ohio 568 between Lye Creek just west of the Hancock County fairgrounds to Hancock County 180 will be restricted to one lane beginning mid-week for pavement repair in preparation for resurfacing.
- Ohio 330 from Ohio 15 to Vanlue High School will be restricted to one lane for pavement repair in preparation for resurfacing.
- Ohio 15 between U.S. 23 in Carey to Ohio 37 in Findlay will be restricted to one lane beginning today for pavement grinding, followed by resurfacing. Work will begin in the northbound direction.
- For the most recent information concerning the Interstate 75 reconstruction project through Lima and Allen County, visit www.odotlima75.org.
- Ohio 108 in the village of Miller City is closed for railroad crossing repair.
- Through August, intermittent lane restrictions are possible on Ohio 582 between Ohio 25 and Ohio 65 for resurfacing. Traffic will be maintained by flaggers.
- Ohio 635 between Ohio 18 and Township Road 132 will be closed from today through Friday for railroad repair.