Findlay Mayor Lydia Mihalik will hold public meetings over the next several weeks in each of the city’s seven wards, starting Wednesday.
The City Council representative for each ward will be in attendance at the meetings as well.
The first meeting will be for 6th Ward residents at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in the Municipal Building’s council chambers.
A meeting for 7th Ward residents will be held at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the Cube, 3430 N. Main St.
The other ward meetings will be held in coming weeks:
• First Ward: 5:30 p.m. June 5 at Ede Park, 175 Rutherford Ave. Parking is available on Rutherford Avenue.
• Second Ward: 5:30 p.m. May 28 at Findlay Fire Station No. 4, 7047 Hancock County 236.
• Third Ward: 5:30 p.m. May 27 at Riverside Park Bandshell, 219 McManness Ave.
• Fourth Ward: 5:30 p.m. June 12 at Millstream Art Plaza, corner of South Main and East Sandusky streets
• Fifth Ward: 5:30 p.m. June 11 at West Park, 1425 Byal Ave.
- The Docket
- Member Service