The Ohio Department of Transportation has issued its weekly report about construction and maintenance work on state highways in area counties:
The U.S. 224 interchange with Interstate 75 is being reconstructed. The project began in February and is expected to be completed late this fall:
- Both the northbound and southbound lanes of I-75 are narrowed and shifted approaching the U.S. 224 interchange.
- Beam setting on the south half of the U.S. 224 interchange bridge over Interstate 75 is complete. Lane restrictions will continue both northbound and southbound for overhead work at the bridge. Restrictions will occur between 8 p.m. and 10 a.m.
- Traffic on the U.S. 224 bridge over Interstate 75 is traveling on the north half of the bridge, one lane in each direction with no turn lanes. All ramps at the interchange are currently open.
- Ohio 613 about a mile and a half west of Van Buren will be closed for the majority of the week of June 16 for a culvert replacement.Ohio 15 westbound between Western Avenue in Findlay and Ohio 37 will be restricted to one lane for sealing of pavement cracks.
- U.S. 224 on the east side of Findlay between Plaza Road (Best Buy) and Hancock County 236 is occasionally restricted to one lane during a traffic signal upgrade project. The new signals are now in operation. Work on constructing curb ramps and pavement striping is expected to continue during the week.
- Ohio 568 between Blanchard Street in Findlay and Hancock County 180 will be restricted to one lane for pavement repair and resurfacing. The project is expected to be completed during the week.
- Ohio 330 from Ohio 15 to Vanlue High School will be restricted to one lane for pavement repair and resurfacing. The project is expected to be completed during the week.
- Ohio 15 between U.S. 23 in Carey and Ohio 37 in Findlay is restricted to one lane for resurfacing. Work is occurring in both the eastbound and westbound direction and will occur during both daytime hours during the week. Work is expected to complete by the end of the month.
- For the most recent information concerning the Interstate 75 reconstruction project through Lima and Allen County please visit www.odotlima75.org
- U.S. 30 from Ohio 65 to Beaverdam both eastbound and westbound will be restricted to one lane for sealing of pavement cracks.
- U.S. 68 between County Road 80 and County Road 90 will be restricted to one lane for shoulder work.
- Ohio 235 between Ada and Ohio 309 restricted at times during ditch regrading.
- Through August, intermittent lane restrictions are possible on Ohio 18 between Ohio 65 and the Henry/Wood County line, for resurfacing and bridge work. Traffic will be maintained by flaggers.
- Ohio 634 between Fort Jennings and Continental will be reduced to one lane for pavement resurfacing. The project will continue through June.
- Ohio 115 one mile south of Vaughnsville is now open following a culvert replacement.
- Through July, Ohio 12, between Ohio 635 and Ohio 590 will be closed for bridge replacement.