The Ohio Department of Transportation has issued its weekly report about construction and maintenance work on state highways in area counties:
The U.S. 224 interchange with Interstate 75 is being reconstructed. The project began in February and is expected to be completed late this fall.
• Both the northbound and southbound lanes of I-75 are narrowed and shifted approaching the U.S. 224 interchange.
• Lane restrictions will continue both northbound and southbound for overhead work at the bridge. Restrictions will occur between 10 p.m. and 10 a.m.
• Traffic on the U.S. 224 bridge over Interstate 75 is traveling on the north half of the bridge, one lane in each direction with no turn lanes. All ramps at the interchange are currently open. Short-term, daytime lane closures should be expected throughout the week. Traffic will be maintained with flaggers.
• Ohio 613 about a mile and a half west of Van Buren between Allen Township 142 and Hancock County 140 will be closed for the majority of this week for a culvert replacement.
• U.S. 224 on the east side of Findlay between Plaza Road (Best Buy) and Hancock County 236 is occasionally restricted to one lane during a traffic signal upgrade project. The new signals are now in operation. Work on constructing curb ramps and pavement striping is expected to continue during the week.
• Ohio 568 between Blanchard Street in Findlay and Hancock County 180 is no longer restricted for pavement repair and resurfacing. The project is temporarily suspended to allow adjoining work by the city of Findlay to take place. The project will resume in September.
• The pavement project on Ohio 330 from Ohio 15 to Vanlue High School will be restricted is complete.
• Ohio 15 between U.S. 23 in Carey and Ohio 37 in Findlay is restricted to one lane for resurfacing. Work is occurring in both the eastbound and westbound direction and will occur during both daytime hours during the week. Work is expected to complete by the end of the month.
• For the most recent information concerning the Interstate 75 reconstruction project through Lima and Allen County please visit www.odotlima75.org
• Ohio 235 in the village of Ada is now open.
• Through August, intermittent lane restrictions are possible on Ohio 18 between Ohio 65 and the Henry/Wood County line, for resurfacing and bridge work. Traffic will be maintained by flaggers.
• Ohio 634 between Fort Jennings and Continental is reduced to one lane for pavement resurfacing. The project will continue through June.
• Ohio 115 just north of the Allen County line, south of Vaughnsville will close this week for a culvert replacement.
• Through July, Ohio 12 between Ohio 635 and Ohio 590 will be closed for bridge replacement.
Ohio 53 from the west corporation limit of the city of Upper Sandusky to Ohio 67, and from the courthouse in the city north to the Ohio 53/67 split will be reduced to one lane beginning this week for pavement repair and resurfacing. Work on curb ramps within the city limits will restrict traffic. The project will continue until mid-July.
- The Docket
- Member Service