The Ohio Department of Transportation has issued its weekly report about construction and maintenance work on state highways in area counties:
The U.S. 224 interchange with Interstate 75 is being reconstructed. The project began in February and is expected to be completed late this fall.
• Both the northbound and southbound lanes of I-75 are narrowed and shifted approaching the U.S. 224 interchange. Lane restrictions will continue both northbound and southbound for overhead work at the bridge. Restrictions will occur between 10 p.m. and 10 a.m.
• On Thursday or Friday, pouring of the concrete deck is expected to take place during nighttime hours and may require the travel lanes on the bridge to be narrowed. Motorists are asked to be aware of concrete delivery trucks entering and exiting the work zone.
• Traffic on the U.S. 224 bridge over Interstate 75 is traveling on the north half of the bridge, one lane in each direction with no turn lanes. All ramps at the interchange are currently open. Short-term, daytime lane closures should be expected throughout the week. Traffic will be maintained with flaggers.
• Ohio 613 about a mile and a half west of Van Buren is now open following a culvert replacement.
• U.S. 224 traffic signal upgrade on the east side of Findlay between Plaza Road (Best Buy) and Hancock County 236 is complete.
• Ohio 568 between Blanchard Street in Findlay and Hancock County 180 is no longer restricted for pavement repair and resurfacing. The project is temporarily suspended to allow adjoining work by the city of Findlay to take place. The project will resume in September.
• Ohio 15 between U.S. 23 in Carey and Ohio 37 in Findlay is restricted to one lane for resurfacing. Work is occurring in both the eastbound and westbound direction and will occur during both daytime hours during the week. Work is expected to complete by the end of the month.
• For the most recent information concerning the Interstate 75 reconstruction project through Lima and Allen County please visit www.odotlima75.org
• Through August, intermittent lane restrictions are possible on Ohio 18 between Ohio 65 and the Henry/Wood County line, for resurfacing and bridge work. Traffic will be maintained by flaggers.
• Ohio 634 between Fort Jennings and Continental is reduced to one lane for pavement resurfacing. The project will continue through June.
• Through July, Ohio 12 between Ohio 635 and Ohio 590 will be closed for bridge replacement.
Ohio 53 from the west corporation limit of the city of Upper Sandusky to Ohio 67, and from the courthouse in the city north to the Ohio 53/67 split will be reduced to one lane beginning this week for pavement repair and resurfacing. Work on curb ramps within the city limits will restrict traffic. The project will continue until mid-July.
- The Docket
- Member Service