Where are the best displays of outdoor Christmas lights in this area?
Courier readers recommend these addresses:
Northwest Findlay — north of Sandusky Street and west of Main Street:
- 235 Frazer St.
- 2310 and 2312 Villa West Drive
- 2701 Westmoor Road
Northeast Findlay — north of Sandusky Street and east of Main Street:
- 410 Hedgewyck Drive
- 1232 E. Sandusky St.
- 15331 Cain Ridge Lane
- 511 G St.
- 1350 N. Blanchard St.
- 226 Santee Ave.
- 8332 Tawa Creek Drive, light show 6-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 6-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- 441 Deer Valley Lane
- 201 Osborn Ave.
Southwest Findlay — south of Sandusky Street and west of Main Street:
- 143 Orchard Lane
- 170 Blue Bonnet Drive
- 12179 Township Road 77, Findlay, light show 5:30-11 daily, 5:30 to midnight on Christmas eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
- 552 W. Lincoln St.
- 9161 Hancock County 313, Findlay
- 1214 Hurd Ave.
- 9550 Ohio 12 West, Findlay
- 8224 Ohio 12 West, Findlay
- 5385 Township Road 246, Findlay
- 5065 Township Road 254, Arcadia
Mount Cory-Rawson-Jenera area
- 2345 Hancock County 26, Mount Cory
McComb-Van Buren area
- 363 Park Drive South, McComb
- 14636 Township Road 218, Van Buren
- 134 S. Main St., North Baltimore
- 2722 Wayne St., Dola, light show 6-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 6-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- 447 and 451 S. Seventh St., Upper Sandusky
If you’ve seen a house that is particularly well-decorated, please report the address to The Courier, so we can share it with readers. The list will be printed several more times.
House addresses can be emailed to email@example.com, called in to the newsroom at 419-422-5151, or mailed to Christmas Lights, The Courier, P.O. Box 609, Findlay, OH 45839.