Over 40 Findlay and Hancock County area businesses were recognized Thursday for outstanding safety records.
Awards were presented by the Hancock County Safety Council, a program of the Findlay-Hancock County Chamber of Commerce, and the state Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
Special awards were presented to businesses accumulating at least 500,000 hours and at least six months without a lost-time injury.
Businesses working for the entire year without a lost-time injury or illness were awarded the 100 Percent Award.
Group awards were given to companies with the lowest incident rate in each group.
Achievement awards were presented to companies decreasing their incident rate by at least 25 percent from the previous year.
Recipients excelling in one or more of the award categories were:
- 50 North
- ACI Construction Co.
- ACT I Temporaries of Findlay
- ADS/Hancor — South Plant
- Ball Corp.
- Basol Maintenance
- Black Swamp Area Council 449, Boy Scouts of America
- Blanchard Valley Residential Services
- Charles Construction Services
- City Dry Cleaning
- Custom Staffing — Findlay
- Findlay Pallet
- Findlay-Hancock County Chamber of Commerce
- Findlay City Schools
- Findlay Country Club
- Findlay Products Corp.
- Findlay Warehousing Co.
- Fresh Encounters
- Friends Office
- Hancock County
- Hancock-Wood Electric Cooperative
- Hilty Memorial Home
- H&O Services
- Kirk Bros.
- Kirk Bros. Masonry
- Liberty-Benton Schools
- Magnesium Elektron North America
- Marathon Petroleum Co. — Aviation
- Marathon Petroleum Co. — Office
- Molten North American Corp.
- Nissin Brake Ohio
- P&A Industries
- Pride Transportation Co.
- Prism Propane
- ROKI-AMERICA Co.
- ROMC Staffing
- The Doepker Group
- The Feasel Group
- TH Plastics
- TJD Industrial Cleaning & Maintenance