The following work is scheduled on state highways in the region, according to the Ohio Department of Transportation:
- Ohio 12 just east of Benton Ridge will close today for about 60 days for a bridge deck repair.
- Ohio 18/Ohio 613 overlap just west of Fostoria is now open following a culvert replacement. The road between Van Buren and Fostoria still will be restricted.
- Resurfacing of the following routes within Findlay will restrict traffic to one lane:
- U.S. 224 from Broad Avenue to Main Street, and Ohio 12 from Interstate 75 to Main Street: Paving is complete on both U.S. 224 and Ohio 12. Pavement striping will continue to restrict traffic.
- Ohio 37 from Lincoln Street to Blanchard Avenue, and Ohio 568 from Main Street to Beech Avenue: Paving on Ohio 37 and Ohio 568 will not be completed until August to allow work by the city of Findlay to take place.
- U.S. 68 from the Findlay Airport to Eagle Creek, south of Findlay, will have daily lane closures in both directions beginning in early August for installation of cable barrier in the median. Once work begins it is expected to be completed in about eight weeks. The project also includes the installation of overhead lighting and the removal of the caution flasher at Western Avenue.
- Work on U.S. 224, just west of Ohio 235, west of Findlay, has been delayed and it is now scheduled to close July 24 for about 30 days for a culvert replacement.
- U.S. 68 exit ramp to U.S. 68 southbound over Eagle Creek at Ohio 15, south of Findlay, closed May 15 for about two months for bridge repair. The ramp is expected to reopen by the end of July. Traffic detoured onto Ohio 15 eastbound to the Ohio 37 interchange to Ohio 15 westbound back to U.S. 68.
- For information concerning the Interstate 75 reconstruction and widening project through Findlay and Hancock County, visit:
- U.S. 30 westbound at Beaverdam near Reppert Road is restricted to one lane for earth work along the highway.
- Bluffton: Two bridges on Bentley Road at exit 140 (one over Interstate 75 and one over the railroad north of Interstate 75) closed June 5 for approximately four months.
- Both the southbound entrance and exit ramps at Bentley Road also closed June 5 for four months.
- Interstate 75 northbound traffic is being detoured to the Ohio 103 (exit 142) interchange back to Bentley Road.
- Interstate 75 southbound traffic is advised to access Bentley Road via the Ohio 103 interchange (exit 142) and follow Ohio 103 through Bluffton back to Bentley Road.
- The northbound ramps at the interchange remain open. However, left turns onto Bentley Road from northbound Interstate 75 are not permitted.
- Interstate 75 both northbound and southbound will be periodically reduced to one lane at times beneath the Bentley Road bridge structure during certain operations related to construction. Lane closures will occur sporadically and are expected to occur mostly during daytime hours but some nighttime closures may occur.
- Ohio 81 at Township Road 55, east of Ada, will be reduced to one lane as drainage tile repair continues.
- The Ohio 65 closure, between County 2 and County 3A for bridge repair, scheduled to begin today, has been postponed until further notice.
- Through September, lane restrictions are possible on Ohio 108, between Ohio 18 and County Road F in Holgate, for resurfacing.
- Ohio 190 just north of Road T-Q, north of Fort Jennings, will close July 24 for about two weeks for a culvert replacement.
- Ohio 12 between Pandora and the Hancock County line will be restricted to one lane for removal of pavement reflectors in preparation for tarring and chipping of the roadway.
- U.S. 23 and Ohio 15 near their interchange with Ohio 103, south of Carey, are reduced to one lane in each direction for work related to the removal of two bridges over abandoned railroads. The following are traffic impacts related to the project:
- All traffic has been shifted to the east side of the road and is reduced to one lane in each direction between County Highway 97 and County Highway 95 for the removal of structures on the U.S. 23 southbound, Ohio 15 eastbound lanes. Traffic will remain in this pattern for about two months. All ramps at Ohio 103 will remain open during this phase.
- The project also includes the upcoming resurfacing of U.S. 23 from just north of County Highway 97 to the Ohio 103 interchange and of the ramps at Ohio 103.
- Ohio 53 between Ohio 103 and County Road 2, McCutchenville, closed April 24 for about six months for bridge replacements over Thorn Run and Tymochtee Creek.