Area residents who made the trip to Findlay’s Bureau of Motor Vehicles office were not able to renew their licenses or buy license plates Monday. The office was closed due to a burst water pipe.
The BMV said the license bureau, at 8210 Hancock County 140, is closed until at least Wednesday due to water damage from the burst pipe. However, the title office in the same building remains open for regular hours.
For those needing to renew their license, the following area agencies are available:
- 275 N. Hickory St., Ottawa; 419-523-3210
- 235 N. Sandusky Ave., Upper Sandusky; 419-294-0016
- 1616 E. Wooster St., Suite 30, Bowling Green; 419-354-2886
- 457 E. Market St., Tiffin; 419-448-6446
- 419 N. Elizabeth St., Suite B, Lima; 419-229-9888
- 2302 Harding Highway, Lima; 419-221-3533
- 1021 W. Lima St., Suite 101, Kenton; 419-675-2969