Wiring problems suspected in fire

Problems with the wiring to a fuse panel of an outside electrical meter may have caused a fire early Sunday that damaged a Findlay house at 630 W. Sandusky St., fire officials say.
A damage estimate had not been completed Tuesday for the home owned by Martha Bright, and rented by Jared and Circe Krout, according to the Findlay Fire Department.
The residents were not home at the time of the blaze. A passerby reported it at 5:37 a.m. Sunday, firefighters said.
The fire started at the rear of the house, spread to the basement, then to the first and second floors.
Firefighters cleared the scene at 10 a.m. Sunday.
The structure was insured.

Comments

comments

About the Author