REINEKE FORD   ||   NEWS UPDATES

Electrical fire damages house

Findlay firefighters doused an electrical fire Friday that damaged a home on the western side of the city.
Wiring from an attic ventilation fan caught fire at about 11:44 a.m. at 607 Edith Ave., said Gene Stump, chief of the Liberty Township Fire Department.
The fire damaged the roof and a bedroom, causing about $12,000 in damage, Stump said.
Findlay firefighters were initially dispatched to the house and handled much of the fire, Stump said.
No one was injured. The home is owned by the Manley family, Stump said.

Comments

comments

About the Author