An early Monday morning house fire in a mobile home on 19237 Ohio 235, Bluffton, caused a significant amount of damage, but there were no injuries.
Bluffton and Jenera fire departments responded to the fire call at 1:30 a.m. Monday.
John Row and his wife, who were tenants in the mobile home, made the call, reporting fire and smoke in the house trailer.
Bluffton Fire Chief Jon Kinn said fire could be seen from the roof when firefighters arrived.
Also responding to the fire were the Mount Cory Fire Department and Bluffton EMS.
Kinn said the fire appears to have started in the bathroom of the home, but a cause has not be determined. He said it does not appear suspicious.
The fire caused about $20,000 in damages to the home and its contents, and left it unlivable. The American Red Cross was also on scene to help the Rows.
The mobile home is owned by Ted Criblez of Bluffton, and is insured.
The Rows also carry tenant’s insurance.

Comments