A Frazer Street resident was taken to Blanchard Valley Hospital Monday morning for superficial burns and smoke inhalation from a kitchen fire, Findlay firefighters reported.
The fire, reported at 9:39 a.m., appeared to start on a stove and extended to cabinets above, Findlay firefighters reported. The fire was extinguished within minutes. The injured resident, who was not identified, was taken to the hospital by Hanco EMS.
The fire is under investigation. No further details were available.

Comments