Welcome to the 4th Susan G. Komen Northwest Ohio Race For The Cure® in Findlay at the Blanchard Valley Hospital Campus. Your registration gets you to the start line, but your fundraising saves lives and gets us closer to the cures!
Findlay’s Fourth Annual – Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
Event Date: Saturday, September 24, 2016:
Special Edition Extra from The Courier
Join us in raising awareness of the importance of early detection of breast cancer and the continued support for breast cancer research. The Courier is proud to bring you this special ‘Pink’ edition Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Findlay race commemorative issue publication. Help us increase awareness and express support, for this critical issue that affects us all.
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure || Findlay Race Day Info
- Race Day Registration: 7:00 – 8:30 a.m. (Race day registration $45)
- Local Sponsor Tents: 7:30 – 9:00 a.m.
- Survivor Photo: 8:00 a.m.
- Survivor Parade: 8:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Survivor Tent: 7:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- 5K Race Begins: 9:00 a.m.
- Followed by 5K Walk and 1.4 Mile Family Fun Walk
- Race Results: 10:00 a.m.
- Medal Distribution and Award Distribution: 10:30 a.m.
- Dine Out for the Cure: 11:00 a.m
General Information: http://komennwohio.org/nwohio-events/komen-race-for-the-cure/race-day-information/
Race Route and Parking Maps: http://komennwohio.org/maps-and-parking-findlay-race-for-the-cure/