Focus is holding a daylong event focused on wellness, recovery, community and art on Thursday.
Events begin at 10 a.m. The “Focus on Wellness and Open House” is open to the public, free of charge.
The schedule includes:
• 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Yoga with Katy
• Noon “” 1 p.m., healthy lunch
• 1-2 p.m., get social with Pride Bingo
• 2-4 p.m., Project Semicolon Recovery Art Class
• 5:30- 7 p.m., annual meeting and open house
Focus is located at 509 Trenton Ave. The nonprofit recovery center is by and for people in recovery from substance use, mental health issues or trauma.