The Marathon Center for the Performing Arts is offering adults 18 and older the chance to channel their inner creative selves.
Adult education classes are $10 per session.
• Intro to Acting with Julie Lane: 7-8:30 p.m. Wednesday
• Intro to Nonfiction Writing with Dave Essinger: 7-8:30 p.m. Thursday
• Intro to Readers Theatre with Julie Lane: 7-8:30 p.m. Jan. 8
• Intro to Fiction Writing with Tobias Buckell: 7-8:30 p.m. Jan. 29
• Intro to Improvisation with Julie Lane: 7-8:30 p.m. March 11
• Intro to Poetry Writing with Jeff Gundy: 7-8:30 p.m. March 17
Register at www.mcpa.org/education-community/new-adult-workshops or call the box office at 419-423-2787 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
All classes are held at the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts, 200 W. Main Cross St. No make-up days will be scheduled for inclement weather, and no refunds will be issued after classes have begun.