The Hancock County Engineer’s Office has updated planned railroad crossing closures and paving projects through the end of next week.
The following railroad crossings will close for work by CSX crews next week:
- Jackson Township 172, starting Monday.
- Jackson Township 40 and 45, starting Tuesday.
Additionally, paving work continues around the county, with the following projects planned through the end of next week:
- Hancock County 252 will undergo paving work today and next Wednesday.
- Also Wednesday, Marion Township 202 will undergo paving work.
- Paving work on Van Buren Township 27 and 29 will take place Aug. 23.
- Paving work will take place Aug. 24 and 25 on Washington Township 218.