The following public meetings will be held this week in the Findlay area:
- Findlay City Council, 7:30 p.m., municipal building, council chambers.
- Liberty-Benton school board, special meeting to consider the purchase of property, 7 a.m., board offices.
- Hancock County commissioners, 9:30 a.m., first-floor hearing room, commissioners’ office.
- Carey Council, 7 p.m., council chambers, municipal building.
- Fostoria City Council, 6 p.m., council chambers, municipal building.
- Findlay Revolving Loan Fund board, 9 a.m., municipal building, Room 304.
- Putnam County Veterans Service Commission, 6 p.m., county annex building.
- Allen Township trustees, 7 p.m., Allen Township Center.
- Liberty Township Zoning Commission, 7 p.m., township house.
- McComb library board, 6:30 p.m., library.
- Findlay Civil Service Commission, 11:30 a.m., third-floor conference room, municipal building.
- Putnam County elections board, 8 a.m., county annex building.
- Hancock County commissioners, 9:30 a.m., first-floor hearing room, commissioners office.
- Southwestern Hancock Joint Fire District board, 6 p.m., Rawson Town Hall.
- Orange Township trustees, 7:30 p.m., township meeting hall.
The week’s public meetings are listed on Mondays. The deadline for submission of meetings is 9 p.m. Sunday at 419-422-5151, via fax to 419-427-8480, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.