The Ohio Department of Transportation says these road construction and maintenance projects are scheduled in the region:
- I-75 widening project:
- The Interstate 75 northbound entrance and exit ramps at Ohio 12 are scheduled are closed for about 60 days, starting Sept. 10, as part of the state’s project to widen and reconstruct I-75 through Findlay.
- The planned closing of Lima Avenue in Findlay has been pushed back until early October. Lima Avenue will be closed at the U.S. 68/Ohio 15 interchange for about a year for construction of a roundabout.
- As part of that project, Logan Avenue is closed until early October, and will reopen when Lima Avenue is closed. Byal Avenue closed in July for about a year.
- For more information concerning the I-75 reconstruction and widening project through Findlay and Hancock County, visit http://www.dot.state.oh.us/districts/D01/PlanningPrograms/Projects/hancock75/Pages/Hancock-75.aspx
- U.S. 68 between Liberty Street and the bridge over Buck Run in Arlington is closed for pavement reconstruction.
- Ohio 330 between North Street and Ohio 568, north of Vanlue, will be restricted to one lane for a resurfacing project. Some work has occurred on the project, but the majority of work will take place in October.
- Ohio 330 over Ohio 15, Vanlue, is closed for a bridge deck replacement. Lane restrictions on Ohio 15 approaching the bridge are in place.
- Ohio 568 between Bright Road and the Wyandot County line will be reduced to one lane for a resurfacing project.
- Interstate 75 between Bentley Road and Ohio 103 is restricted to one lane at times for a bridge repair project. The project is expected to be completed in late September. The County Road 15 bridge over I-75 is now open.
- I-75 between Ohio 81 and Napoleon Road will be reduced to one lane in each direction for pavement repair.
- I-75 between Ohio 81 and Fourth Street, Lima, will be reduced to one lane in both directions at times beginning today for repair of pavement. Work will take place on the mainline lanes of I-75, as well as the exit and entrance ramps at Ohio 81, Ohio 309 and Fourth Street.
- Ohio 67 between Kenton and the Wyandot County line will be restricted to one lane for finish work associated with a pavement repair and resurfacing project.
- Ohio 309 between the Allen County line and Kenton, including its overlap with Ohio 235, will be reduced to one lane for resurfacing.
- Ohio 190 at Township Road Q, north of Fort Jennings, is closed for the installation of a retaining wall along the Auglaize River.
- Ohio 613 between Seventh Street and Township Road 20, just east of the village of Continental, will today for about five days for a culvert replacement.
- Ohio 634 between County Road N and Township Road M, south of Cloverdale, is now open following a culvert replacement.
- U.S. 23/U.S. 30 between Ohio 53 and County Highway 330, Upper Sandusky, will be restricted to one lane in each direction during the removal of pavement at the County Highway 50 and County Highway 121 median crossovers.
- U.S. 30 between the Hancock County line and County Highway 330 is reduced to one lane in each direction for a resurfacing project.
- Ohio 568 between the Hancock County line and Carey will be reduced to one lane for a resurfacing project.