By EILEEN MCCLORY
Three Findlay men were indicted on robbery charges this week by a Hancock County grand jury.
Mitchell C. Nagy, 19, Joshua Adams, 19, and Jared A. Muzy, 23, were charged Tuesday with robbing a city man on June 23. Each suspect faces a second-degree felony charge.
Hancock County Prosecutor Phil Riegle said the three defendants were at the victim’s home, attacked him and stole several unspecified items from him.
Police Capt. Robert Ring said the four men know each other.
In other indictments:
- David J. Hamilton, 28, of Findlay, was charged with tampering with evidence, a third-degree felony, after an alleged incident on Sept. 11.
- Daniel P. Patterson, 32, of Findlay, was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol, a fourth-degree felony, and operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol, drugs or a combination, a fourth-degree felony.
The alleged incident occurred Sept. 16. According to the indictment, he has three drunken driving convictions in the past 10 years.
- Larry A. Norway, 46, of Findlay, was charged with theft, a fifth-degree felony, after an alleged incident on Sept. 16. He was accused of taking cigarettes and other items from a Findlay Walmart.
- Justin B. Montgomery, 27, of Findlay, was charged with obstruction of official business, a fifth-degree felony, after an alleged incident on Sept. 15.
- Danielle M. Mays, 21, of Dolton, Illinois, was charged with deception to obtain a dangerous drug, a fifth-degree felony, after an alleged incident on Sept. 17.
- Rahsaan J. Cooley Jr., 20, of Lansing, Illinois, was charged with failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer, a fourth-degree felony, after an alleged incident on Sept. 17.