A small fire damaged an Ely Avenue building Saturday afternoon, according to the Findlay Fire Department.
Firefighters were called to 115 Ely Ave. at 12:19 p.m. A total of 14 firefighters responded, and a small fire was discovered in the suspended ceiling of the building.
It was determined that a light ballast overheated and ignited insulation in the suspended ceiling, according to the fire department. The fire then spread to other insulation in the ceiling.
Approximately $3,000 in damage was done to the suspended ceiling and insulation, according to the fire department.
No injuries were reported.
Firefighters left the scene at 1:35 p.m.