“Seven Costly Mistakes Small Businesses Make with Their Websites & Marketing,” will be discussed in a workshop from 8 to 11 a.m. Thursday at the Hancock Historical Museum.
To be presented by Jeremy Harrison, founder and chief executive officer of Spire Advertising, Ashland, the workshop will help participants:
• Create better marketing and get results.
• Eliminate work that wastes time and money.
• Use social media more effectively.
• Improve visibility in Google searches.
• Turn their website into a hub for their marketing activity.
Tickets are $25 and include breakfast. Registration can be done at http://spiread.com/7mistakes or by calling 419-595-0123.