N Main St
Ada, OH 45810
The 33rd annual Harvest and Herb Festival will return to downtown Ada from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
The festival will fill the village’s Main Street, from Ohio 235 to Ohio 81, with space for 180 vendors. So far, over 130 vendors have signed up.
The day’s schedule includes:
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m.: Booths open
- 10 a.m.: Parade on Main Street
- 11 a.m.: Kids’ games open at Depot Park
- Noon: Welcome from Mayor David Retterer; flag raising by Ada VFW 9381 Color Guard; and national anthem sung by Noteworthy Community Choir
- 12:30 p.m.: Crowning of 2018 festival queen
- 1 p.m.: Drummunity with Lori Fithian
- 2 p.m.: Andrew Martin the Magician
- 3 p.m.: Twisted Creations by Pat
Parade entries are still being accepted and can be made by contacting Junior Weihrauch at 419-365-5304 or 419-889-4315. Lineup begins at 9 a.m. in the school parking lot.
Interested vendors may email questions and requests for booth space to email@example.com.